Hello beautiful people!
I hope you all had wonderful weekend’s, and that you’re spending this lovely Sunday relaxing!
Today I thought I’d share a make up look that I’ve been wearing A LOT lately.
Now, I love a winged eye and fake lashes as much as the next girl, it’s such an edgy and sexy look, but sometimes I really love wearing this kind of buffed out, soft and romantic look that makes me feel super pretty and feminine.
This is a look I really love to wear when I want to feel super girly and really just enhance my natural features. My sister refers to this as “looking like a Fairy” whenever I do this look for her, because it’s just soft and sparkly and really beautiful.
I also figured that Valentine’s Day is coming up, and this would be a great look to wear out with your partner, or on a first date or even if you’re just hanging with your girlfriends ( or really just anytime, because it is so gorgeous).
For my Complexion I used:
– Becca blacklight Priming Filter to give my skin that radiant “lit from within” look. (This is just a sample but I love it and will definitely be picking up the full size)
– My trusty Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation in the shade 0.5
– Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in the shade 1 Fair for blemishes and redness
– My holy grail Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in the shade fair/neutral for under the eyes
– L’Oréal Infallable pro-matte powder through my t-zone to prevent shine
All of these products together make my skin look healthy and glowing without looking like I have a tonne of make up on.
For brow’s I used:
– Benefit Ka-brow in number 2 to create my something from nothing eyebrows
– Benefit Gimme Brow in the shade light to define the hairs that are there and all a bit of volume
These babies have changed my brow game hard! Benefit has really upped their brow products and I am so impressed.
To bring a bit of life to my face I used:
– Burberry Earthy Blush in the shade Light Glow to contour my cheekbones
– Charlotte Tilbury Film Star Bronze and Glow in the shade light to add some warmth and glow to my skin
– Clinique blush in Peach Pop on the apples of my cheeks to add a girly and healthy pink flush to my skin
For my eyes I used:
– Urban Decay Primer Potion to prep my lids
– Urban Decay & Gwen Stefani eye shadow Palette
(Swatches from left to right : Pop, Bath Water, Steady, Anaheim, Zone and Punk)
I used steady all over the lid, with Anaheim and Zone buffed into the crease, outer corner and under my eyes. I patted a bit of Pop into the center of the eyelid to add a bit of glitter, and I used Bathwater to highlight the brow bone and inner corners of my eyes. Finally, I used Punk along my lash line to make my lashes look thick and add a bit of definition.
– For mascara I used Maybelline Lash Sensational and of course my Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
Finally for lips I used:
– Bite Beauty High Pigment Lip Pencil in the shade Sable which is a really pretty rosey pink shade
The finished look!! I love wearing this so much!
Let me know in the comments what kind of look you love to wear to feel pretty and girly.
That’s all for now my loves,
Until next time, xoxo