Hello beautiful people!
I have been nominated for the beauty blogger of the month award by the lovely Ms. Anna from PluAnna, if you don’t already follow her check out her blog because she has some amazing posts and shes just gorgeous!
To be considered for the award I have to answer 7 beauty related questions, and nominate 7 other bloggers who can find the rules to this award on Cecilia’s Corner she was kind enough to create this award for us beauty bloggers so check her blog out as well and show her some love!
1. Where does your makeup inspiration come from?
Hmm, this is a hard one, honestly since I can remember I’ve loved to play with make up so I sort of find my inspiration in all the products I get to use, but if I had to choose a person it would probably be Tanya Burr from YouTube, I’ve been watching her videos for a long time and just love her and the way she does her make up!
2. What are 3 of your makeup Holy Grail products you cannot live without?
one – Kat Von D tattoo liner in Trooper. Creates the perfect winged liner everytime!
two- Nars Sheer Glow foundation – even though I’m only tan enough for this in the summer it’s still the best foundation I’ve ever used
three – Mac Omega eye shadow. No matter what colour my hair is this is my perfect brow colour and gives me incredible brows every day!
3. What is your makeup signature look which you have on most of the time?
flawless complexion, natural eyes and pink cheeks – I love pink blushes
4. Let us know your favorite makeup brands?
top five are:
1. Urban Decay
5. Your ultimate makeup pet peeve?
when people don’t blend their eye shadow!
6. You’ve heard about all the hype on this makeup item, bought it, tried it and don’t understand what all the fuss is about…Name that product!
Stila stay all day liquid liner, I really didn’t like it!
7. Concealer OR foundation ONLY for the rest of your life. Choose one and tell us the reason!
Foundation for sure, because nothing gives me more confidence than a perfectly even complexion!
My seven nominees are:
A lot of these lovely ladies have been following me from the beginning and give me lots of feedback and great support which I do my very best to return! They all deserve this nomination for being such beautiful and talented people!
Again I just want to thank Anna for the nomination and say good luck to all my nominees, because without all my readers and all the other make up addicts in the bblogger community I would just be a girl with way too much make up!
Until next time my loves,