Hello beautiful people and Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians! This post is very exciting for me because I have been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! I’d like the thank Natalia from Beauty’n’bowwows for the nomination! I’ve been following her blog for a while now and it is amazing she is so gorgeous and talented! If you don’t follow her already please do because you will not regret it.
The rules of this award are as follows:
• Thank and link the person who nominated you
• List the rules and display the award
• Share seven facts about yourself
• Nominate fifteen other amazing blogs and remember to comment on their blogs to let them know you’ve nominated them and provide a link to your post.
• (Optional) You can proudly display the award logo anywhere on your blog e.g. on your sidebar and also follow the blogger that nominated you.
Considering my last post was ’50 facts about me’ thinking up seven new random facts was a little challenging but I managed it!
1. July is my birthday month and I’m already incredibly excited for my 23rd
2. Miss Vickies are by far my favourite potato chips
3. My favourite blush at the moment is Marc Jacobs shameless blush in the colour promiscuous
4. My Holy Grail foundation is the Nars Sheer Glow in Mont Blanc but I’m only tan enough to wear it in the summer
5. I love 80’s movies, especially if they were directed by John Hughes
6. Sometimes I wish my life was a musical, just to shake things up a bit
7. I love blogging, and I’m so excited to continue and see what can happen from it
Here are my 15 amazing Nominees
2. Kelsey from PinkLittleBows
3. Umbrella Monday
4. Dear, Ali Grace
6. Kiss and Make-me-up
7. Plastic bows
8. Dotty Blossom
9. Glitter Pots and Lipgloss
11. Coconut & Cotton
12. Painted Lady
13. Girl About Town
14. HollieeCook Xo
15. B as Blonde
I follow each and every one of these lovely ladies and read their blogs as much as possible, they are all very deserving of this award so if you don’t follow them already please do and show them some love!
I really just want to say thank you to all of my readers, it means a lot to me to feel the support and love I get from you guys! you’re the best!
Until next time my loves,