Hello beautiful people! Today’s post is going to be a little different because I want you guys to get to know me a little more and see the kind of things we have in common! I also just really love reading these kinds of posts so here are 50 random facts about me!
1. I was born and raised in Toronto, Canada and have never loved a place more
2. I have 2 older sisters and they also happen to be two of my best friends
3. I am a huge geek, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Star Wars, name it – I love it!
4. I studied horticulture in College
5. The day Sephora came to Canada was one of the happiest days of my life
6. One of my favourite things to do is curl up with a book and a cup of tea
7. I’m afraid of lawn gnomes and clowns – they just creep me out
8. I am a crazy cat lady, I LOVE cats
9. I’ve loved to play with make-up for as long as I can remember – I used to eat my mom’s lipsticks as a baby
10. I collect shot glasses
11. The beatles are my favourite band – it’s a bit of an obsession
12. I love to do crosswords
13. I have 3 tattoos which I absolutely love
14. Tanya Burr is my favourite YouTube beauty guru, I feel like I’ve learned so much from her
15. I’ve been to 3 European Countries and really want to visit more
16. I have a pretty big record collection and prefer to listen to music on vinyl
17. Orchids, Peonies and forget me nots are my favourite flowers
18. I love candy, I have the sweet tooth of a 6 year old
19. Gilmore girls is and forever will be my favourite TV show
20. I have to fall asleep with the TV on or I can’t get to sleep
21. I’ve lived in the same house my entire life
22. My sister and I were born 2 years and 1 day apart, so my birthday is the day after hers!
23. I wish magic was a real thing
24. I hate tomatoes and onions
25. I love playing board games
26. The first NARS product I ever bought was the blush ‘Super Orgasm’ and I still have it
27. If I could go back in time to any generation I think it would be either the 20’s or the 60’s – the 20’s for fashion and the 60’s for music
28. I love to bake and I’m actually pretty good at is
29. I love to read, I’m a total book worm
30. I had my tonsils out when I was 8 years old, and 5 years later I found out they grew back!
31. I’ve never had a cavity!
32. I used to have really unflattering and aggressive side bangs
33. I didn’t like horror movies until I started dating Carmen and he made me watch them! Now I love them
34. If I drive by a really secluded woody area I assume there’s probably a body there somewhere because I watch so many crime scene type shows
35. I think Netflix is one of the best things ever
36. Christmas is my favourite Holiday/time of year. I am that annoying person who starts to get excited about Christmas in like august which is around when I start listening to carols
37. I am very, very clumsy
38. I love coffee
39. I’m 22 years old and sometimes my dad still makes my lunch for me to take to work
40. I met Carmen in Kindergarten!
41. I’ve worn glasses since I was 13
42. Zooey Deschanel, Diane Keaton and Kate Hudson are some of my favourite actresses
43. I can’t whistle
44. I still have my childhood blanket tucked away in a secret place
45. I went to band camp two summers in a row – no it’s not like the movies
46. I break my toes a lot
47. I have never had brain freeze
48. I got pneumonia in Paris when I was 15 on a school trip
49. I have the sense of humour of a 12 year old boy which I share with my sister
50. My second toe is longer than my big toe
There they are 50 facts about me! Let me know in the comments some facts about you! Don’t forget to hit the good buttons and I hope you guys have a fantastic week!
Until next time,